Thread: dedicated vs vps

dedicated vs vps

Hello guys ,
    I am thinking so much about the difference between a dedicated and VPS.

My web site contains 60,000 members and uses a shed load of CPU
    , memory, and transfers up to the 100gb bandwidth and may be max in future.

There are more than 1,00,000 server requests made per day, for dynamic images, 10kb in size.In this situation,which one would be best to implement.If you all some ideas about this......????

Thank

dedicated vs vps

The VPS also called as virtual private server,provides to the users a virtual dedicated environment. A virtual private server, as name indicates, is a way of fragmentation of the physical server computer into more than one servers like every one should be treated as one.

Every virtual server are able to be execute on its own full-fledged operating system, and every specified server are independently rebooted.

It also depends on your work load and number of user making request per day.

Dedicated vs vps

If you have some limited budgets then you have to go for VPS because,the price as well as there are so many things matter for this :

suppose,you want to spend $70 per month to take something semi-decent. And apart from another side, you have a cheap dedicated server from a ServerPronto that comes in the category of the cheapest dedicated server ,

The other server named as SliceHost which is one of the top level x-gen setup.

dedicated vs vps

I think,you should go to adopt for dedicated server,There are so many people can advice you for different suggestion but think of your self.

Because,In some situations,the VPS can be lacked out and the processing of the CPU and its capability.Just suppose,your site is as like a database site and there are more than 1,00,000 query would be made on this,In this situation,your VPS would be incapable to carry the load.

So,I will suggest you to go for dedicated server.

dedicated vs vps

There are some useful things,you should do to implement your working experience on web hosting and accrding to me I saw on so many places.

I would suggest you to pick up the VPS package and then just upgrade it into the dedicated server in the company if you have some requirement. VPS is capable to cater your need as I do not investigate your activities required much machine resource.

For the best management, you need to add VPS (Virtual Private Server) package that comes with control panel to manage the activities.