Thread: How to get back properties option in Firefox context menu?

How to get back properties option in Firefox context menu?

As i as using the Mozilla Firefox browser and having the query related to the same so i need to get the solution of the same. Actually i have upgraded the browser with the latest one i.e. Firefox 3.6 and missing the properties option that is coming on the context menu while right clicking on the browser web page which is omitted from the new version. So i need to know How to get back properties option in Firefox context menu?. Thank you

Re: How to get back properties option in Firefox context menu?

If you are missing the properties option in the latest release of the Mozilla Firefox then there is no need to worry you can get it back with the some effort. All you have to do is to download the extension of the Mozilla Firefox which is known as the "Element Properties" to make the browser once again display the properties option in context menu of the Firefox.

The Element Properties extension returns the 'Properties' menu item that was removed in Firefox 3.6 to the context menu. This add-on replaces the Properties dialog and context-menu item removed in bug #513147. It is hacked straight from the original source (some bits are missing) and I take no credit for writing the actual code. Hope you will like it and use it as per your need.

As you are using the older version at that you will see the properties in context menu and but after the upgrade of Firefox you will miss this and to get it back you have to use the Element Properties extension which will get it back for the browser. So if you are looking for the same then download this extension and start working with the same. Thanks

After going through all the detail about the Element Properties extension of the Mozilla Firefox that display the properties in context menu. Then i can help you with the link which will give you access to download the same from the Mozilla Firefox with various method that is discussed in the same. Hope you will like it. Here is the link:
    How to install extension in Mozilla Firefox?

Hey thanks a lot for helping me out with the problem of mine that i have got to know about the getting back the Properties option again in the context menu and i liked the way it is implemented to the Firefox. The properties option having all the same feature as you can see in the previous version of the Mozilla browser. So if any one interested in the same can use it.