Thread: Want to buy established website

Want to buy established website

I am planning to buy two websites which is owned by same owner online since 2001 and 2008. I have so many queries regarding this and would need to know so that i can be able to make an informed decision on whether or not to buy these websites.

Please can you tell me the what should be the necessary quality exist within the web site that can be beneficial for me means the ranking position with google and all other factors should be included ,please share your views here.

Thanks.

When a person according to my experience to buy the established website,always kept some question in your mind:

1- How do I consider the value of a website.
    2- The valuation of the site with five 1 rankings in the directory of Google because of most important keywords phrases.
    3- Do I require an attorney that expert in website sales? If yes then where would I got.

These are some of the questions are arising in the mind during the process to buy.

Before buying the site,you have to be clear with some of the points with you that are very necessary to be known.

• The owner would sign a non-compete agreement.
    • Money should not be in issued until DNS info get changed and all the components and administrative authority comes into hand.
    • The support service should be consulted with the owner and web programmer for 1 month.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

Hello ,

According to me,In the competitive the industry of the site,The site value is dependent on the search traffic on the web sites,what keywords you have to gather the traffic on the site then you would get listed in the directory of the google or yahoo search engine.

I would also say that the site is valuable when the users on the internet are visiting on that and if the site is in requirement of another owner (or you perceive the threat of it being bought by other before you perform) then the site get more valuable again.

I am planning to buy two websites
    I think,you should not do it.

You need to Just evaluate it, take all the powerful and attractive property whatever you are capable to take it for free and copy it.Which is done by 99% of person.

You can get some problem later,a domain has a unique name and value, you are going to be involve for your own risk of buying something that could go out of rules in 12 months and then you would realize be worth nothing.