Thread: Seatwave SeatFinder extension in Google Chrome

Seatwave SeatFinder extension in Google Chrome

Hi there, I am having a curiosity to know about the Seatwave SeatFinder extension in Google Chrome which i have got while surfing on the internet. I was looking for some extension on the Google Chrome and have got this but did not understand anything about the same. So if you will explain me the working of the same then i can achieve the same. Thank you

Re: Seatwave SeatFinder extension in Google Chrome

This is the UK based extension which is developed to work with the people of the same to get the event notification of the city near them. This extension will inform you that which event is going on near your city. Just enter the name or address of yours and you will come to know about the events. So download the same if you are staying in the UK and want the same.

Search Seatwave's database of live acts performing in your local area every night ahead, with this handy plugin for Google Chrome. Enter a UK address, postcode, town or city. Enter a date range from the drop down list. Drag the slider bar at the bottom of the extension to indicate how far (in miles) the search should extend from the location you entered. Click the Enter button. More on Google Chrome page

This is really nice extension which is having the big database to know about the gigs going on. After the installation of the same you will come to know about the event by entering the address on the field provided with this extension. This extension can be access from the browser's toolbar where this resides. So if you like then use it.

If you need to download the extension then let me help you with the method by which i have downloaded the same and working with the same. To download the extension just make a Google search with the keyword of the same and when it will display the link then go to the link and click on install button which will install the same on your browser. Thanks

For the downloading and installation of the Seatwave SeatFinder extension from the Google Chrome you have to take the help of the following step that will make you enable to use this extension for your browser. So go through the step.
    1. Start the Google Chrome
    2. Click on Tools Menu
    3. Click on Extension
    4. Click on Get more extension link
    5. Type Seatwave SeatFinder in search
    6. Click on Install button

If prompt for confirmation then click on OK