Thread: Wireframe Vs Graphic

Wireframe Vs Graphic

Hello, I want to know that if you are developing any type of site or something at that time, are you going to start from the code-based wireframe or a graphic sketch? Actually, I also want to know what is the difference between the Wireframe and Graphic. What happen if I try with the graphic and what happen if I try with the Wireframe. If you are having details about it, then please provide that to me.

Re: Wireframe Vs Graphic

Hello, I think it totally depend on you. What to use. I am always make use of the graphic, code wireframe, and card sort. But, I really like the graphics or the card sort in the beginning. And then as per the requirement of the further use I make use of the other things. You need to consider whether you are needed the wireframe or not. If you are not having any type of need of it, then don't use it.

Hey, I think that you need to with your requirements and then you can make use of the different functions and purpose and then you can simply work on the content type. Sometime it is required to create a visual idea about your all of the navigation and then you can build you site as per your requirements. That means you need to consider what is needed and what is not required. And depending on that you can create either your wireframe or your Graphic. So, simply it depends on your requirements.

If you consider the point of the feasibility context then you will come to know that, sometimes it is really difficult to create a wireframe for your website then you must need to create a diagram for that, that means you will make use of the Graphic for it. It will help you if you are not able to know how to code it. So, it is needed to make use of the Graphic for this. If you make use of the graphic for this then you will able to explain the basic idea to your client.

Hello, wireframe model is is the displaying of the three dimensional or the physical object with the help of the 3D computer graphics. If you want to create it, then you must be needed to make use of the point where the two mathematically connected smooth surfaces meet. You can create it, by the use of the connection between the different points and connecting them with the straight line.