Thread: How to get Google Buzz update in Gmail inbox?

How to get Google Buzz update in Gmail inbox?

Hi there, I am having one issue with the recently introduced product of the Google that is Google Buzz that i have started using and want to know something about it. How to get Google Buzz update in Gmail inbox? so that if any thing happens inside my Buzz then i will get the notification of the same on the inbox of Gmail without getting into the Buzz, Hope to get the solution of it. Thanks

Re: How to get Google Buzz update in Gmail inbox?

As the people were concerned about there security with the Google Buzz the Google has now been release the update for the same as you will get all the notification of the buzz in the inbox by making one simple setting. Just get into the setting and then to the buzz tab and select the "Send buzz posts to my inbox when" with the proper option and you are done.

To make the setting for the adding the feature for Google Buzz to receive the notification in the Gmail inbox just go through the step that has been given below to work with the same that you are looking for.

1. Log in To Gmail
    2. On right most top click on Setting
    3. Now Click on Buzz tab
    4. Go to Buzz in your inbox and select the below given option
      • People comment on my posts
      • People comment on posts after I comment on them
      • People comment on posts after I am @replied on them
    5. Save setting and you are done.

I have gone through all the detail that has been given by you to work with the Google Buzz notification in the inbox of the Gmail account and i have followed your step and achieve the same, Now i am having one more query that i need to solve with your help. I wanted to know how to remove the Google Buzz from the Gmail.

You can do that with the Gmail account itself. All you have to do is to login to the Gmail account of yours and then just go to the bottom of the page and you will notice that there is a link button as Turn off buzz which will disable the buzz but not remove it from your account. So that if in future you need to add it again for the further use then go to the bottom and then click turn On Buzz. Thanks

As per your discussion about the Google buzz i came to know that you wanted to disable the Google buzz. So here i can help you with the two links which has been discussed about the same that you are looking for. I hope that you will like to use with your issue.
    Enable or Disable Google Buzz
    How to deactivate Google Buzz from GMail?