Thread: Installation issues with Internet Explorer 9 Web Browser

Installation issues with Internet Explorer 9 Web Browser

Hello. I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7 operating system. I have downloaded the latest application tool that is Internet Explorer 9 web browser to the system. I am facing a problem that the application is not able to get install to my system. I do not know why and what could be the reason. I hope to get the solution form here. Please do help me out. It would be a great help. Thank you.

Re: Software Genuinety issue with Operating system

The application that you might have downloaded may not be able to cope with the pack of operating system you have downloaded. The reason could be of genuinety of the software application. It is very much possible that the application sometimes do not respond with the system as it do not match up well with the content that needs to be worked with. Check out for the downloaded pack it may have a bug issue as well.

Re: Comaptibility with system requirement

As you are using Windows 7 operating system the application should not have any issue with compatibility as it supports the same. Still the application may not be getting installed as it may be lagging out certain good advanced features that may be required by the system in order to gel up with the same. The system configuration or the minimal configuration for the application is as follows:

Windows 7 (x86 or x64) or Windows Vista SP2 (x86 or x64).

For Vista Users:

• Windows Internet Explorer 8 and DirectX 2D (D2D)
    • If you’re not already running Internet Explorer 8, download and install it first. Then install DirectX 2D by installing the Platform Update for Windows Vista, available on Windows Update

Re: Admin rights for third party installation

The issue can be that the administrator might have blocked the rights for installing the application. It may have not granted the rights for a normal user account that you may be using for third party installation. You need to enable the feature. It could be done by right clicking on the installer .exe of the application and then click on Run as administrator. Now get the access and install the application This would help you out.

Re: Create new account for with admin rights

There is a possibility that you may not be able to get access to the admin account. For this you need to follow certain steps as mentioned below:

* Click on the start button and then click on the control panel option.
    * Now open the add/remove program option.
    * Open the user account option and then click on create new account.
    * Fill in the required parameters and then under manage section make the type as admin account.
    * Click on create account and restart the system.

Re: Application problem and download new installation file

It could be that the system that you are using is not compatible for the application to get cope with the same. You need to check out for the configuration of the application that it may require to cope with the system. It may be that your system may be missing out with some of the basic feature or requirement Check out for the ailments and then you may get to a better conclusion. It may be that the application installed may not be proper so install the pack by clicking in the link for Internet Explorer 9.