Thread: Can't email works doc

Can't email works doc

I am using a windows live email account. I have never faced any kind of error with windows mail ever before. But yesterday when i tried to attach a letter to the mail which i was sending although the document was attached success fully but i was not able to open it . Please help me how can i attach Micorsoft works doc with email.

Re: Can't email works doc

If you are not allowed to send this attachment with windows live mail. It is recommended to send this mail with the help of another email account with like Gmail or with a yahoo. I will recommend you to try sending this mail again with the Gmail account since the Gmail provides better services than any other email service provider.

As per your suggestion i signed up for a new account with Gmail and then i composed a mail after the mail was composed i attached the file but then too it resulted in the same error. please tell me how to go about this error as soon as possible since i had to attach this file and send it quiet urgently. Anyways thanks for the reply.

What are the error the recipient is getting you have not mentioned that in your query. Also are your sure whether the recipient have installed the same application on his side. That is whether he has the microsoft work application installed on his machine. If not ask him to install it this will solve the issue.

If it's so urgent then i would advise you not to bother about this too much. The best possible solution to this problem is to copy all the content of the microsoft works and paste it in to the body of the mail. I think that the attachment cannot be opened since the recipient does not have the ms works installed.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

The best possible way to get this problem solved is to convert the document in to ms word using a converter before sending. If you cannot able to do so then i would suggest you to install an application name as openoffice install it on your system and ask the receiver too. Paste all the content in the open office word processor and then send it .