Thread: Unable to download mp3 files through Google Chrome

Unable to download mp3 files through Google Chrome

Hello everyone,
    I have computer at my home which runs on operating system Windows Xp and with default browser Google Chrome. Most of the time i spent my time in browsing internet through this browser. Recently there was a mp3 file on a particular website, i tried to download it but it was playing rather than downloading.. SO please help me what is the problem, i want to download mp3 files from google chrome.

Re: Unable to download mp3 files through Google Chrome

I think you need to try this method for downloading any of the file from the internet. First of all you need to point out the particular thing like you want to download an mp3 file then you need to point on the mp3 file and then click right button of your mouse and then select the "save as" option from the option which you will get. This is the basic method for downloading any on the content from the internet.

I think you need to go to the best website which provide mp3 files for free. If i want to download any of the mp3 files then i go to the "Beemp3" website, which is a great site for downloading latest mp3 files. And it is very easy to use and you can download for free, just you need to search for the mp3 files and then you will be given the option of downloading the file directly to the computer.

If the google chreome is not allowing you to download the file then the only option is left that you need to use Mozilla Firefox which is the best browser for browsing internet on your computer. It is the fastest till now and you can download it from the official site of it. It provides you the option of downloaing any of the content from the internet. So if you want then you can try with the firefox browser.

Ther are several other browser by which you can have the downloading option available in the browser. I think you need to have Opera browser which is a great browser it has a built in download manager by which you can manage all the downloadings by making it pause and restarting it after some times. You can also save the links in it, so that if you login on your computer later and access the same content it will provide you all the data which was previously displayed.

You need to visit the official site of Google Chrome and check out for the problem which you are facing in your browser. If you want then you can place your problem on the google and also you can check all other browser which gives all the functions which are useful in downloading and accessing internet error free from your computer. So in case if you find any problem you can search for solutions on the google search.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain