Thread: How to Auto Refresh Web Page in Chrome?

How to Auto Refresh Web Page in Chrome?

Hi there, I need to have solution for my query that is regarding the use of the Google Chrome browser and its functionality. As i know that the Google Chrome is fastest browser. I need to add the Auto Refresh of the webpage to it but don't know How to Auto Refresh Web Page in Chrome? So if you can help me then let me know how to perform the same. Thanks

Re: How to Auto Refresh Web Page in Chrome?

There are lots of extension of the Google Chrome are available which can perform the same auto refresh for you but i can give you the best for this and the best one is known as the "ChromeReload" extension of the Google Chrome. This extension after every interval of time will display the page by refreshing. So download the same and install it on your browser.

Automatically reload a page. Configure how often each page reloads and see a count-down until the next load. The ChromeReload Version 0.2 includes the ability to edit the time until the next load. And the ChromeReload Version 0.3 fixes the previous problems with display of text when a Chrome theme is installed. Thats all i have to know more about it directly visit the chrome.google.com/extensions

This extension is nicely implemented with the technique to reload the page on the definite interval of time. After installation of this extension you will get the icon on the Toolbar on clicking on which you will get the pop up menu for the selection of the time on which you want to reload the page. You have to set the time for every [age individually. So use this extension and come to know about the feature of it.

To make this extension to your browser and work with the same you have to go to the homepage of the Google Chrome and then make then internal search for the same keyword. To know more about this and download of it just click on the link given below will download the same and instruct about the use of it. Thanks
    ChromeReload

Hey thanks for the reply of the same that will helped me to know about the feature of the auto reload of the Webpage in Google Chrome page and this is really nice to see that the page is reloading after a particular time. But having demerits of the extension is that it can not work with the Pinned Tab. But over all it is worth extension.