Thread: GooglePreview extension for Google Chrome

GooglePreview extension for Google Chrome

Hello Friends, I am looking for Google Chrome to work like the Mozilla Firefox as i was using the same before and now i have installed the Google Chrome. I am using the GooglePreview extension of the Firefox to get preview of the Google search. Now i want to make same thing working in the Google Chrome also. So advice me about GooglePreview extension for Google Chrome. Thank you

Re: GooglePreview extension for Google Chrome

You can use the extension of the Google Chrome which is made to behave in the same manner as the Firefox extension does for you and this is the extension made by the same who have been introduced the same in Firefox. Now i think you know about the extension which in known as the "GooglePreview". So download it and use it with the Google Chrome to enjoy the Google Search with the thumbnail preview.

This extension inserts preview images (thumbnails) into the Google search results page.GooglePreview by the author of the Firefox GooglePreview / SearchPreview extension. After the installation of the same you will get the search in preview format. Just make an Google search and you will get the webpage preview in the Google Chrome.

I have gone through all the detail that you have given me about the extension of the Google Chrome that you have explained me about the GooglePreview and like it and i have downloaded the same for my browser to but want to know about one more extension i.e. Google Quick Scroll. I hope that i will get the help for this also.

The Google Quick Scroll will give the search faster with the Google Chrome. This extension make the search faster. After downloading the same you will come to know that the searching become so easier and faster.To know more about this just visit the link given below which have all the discussion about this extension.
    How to make Google Chrome search faster?

If you have gone through all the detail and liked it so i hope that now you need to download the same for your browser but if you are having very less knowledge about the same then you can check out the link given below which will explain you how to download extension in Google Chrome.
    Extensions Installation In Google Chrome