Thread: Technical comparison between ADSL

Technical comparison between ADSL

Hi,
    I want to implement a high speed internet line for my office work. For that I had selected some operators. I need some steps to compare technically between this broad band providers. How can I compare who is among them in case of technical support. Means the regular speed in place of internet fluctuation an other things. The comparison will help me to choose a better one.

re: Technical comparison between ADSL

This comparison ADSL includes all information about the offers available but you must visit the websites of providers to know what is available for your particular line and whether you are eligible for unbundled supplier (which has important implications on services and prices available). Here you can simply read the plans and condition provided by different service providers.

Recently ADSL standard is gradually replaced by ADSL2 + which can reach speeds of around 25 Mbps downstream and 1 Mbit / s upload. However the distance between the line and the dispatcher must be less than 2 kilometers to take advantage of this new technology. It is still restricted to urban areas. A key feature to compare offers ADSL is the maximum throughput provided by the ISP.

That is quiet correct that if you need some technical comparison of ADSL network then you must see the service given buy your ISP. They talk about something like 512/128 Kbit 20/1Mbits or designating respectively the downstream and the upstream line. The download speed is the speed at which your computer will be able to receive information from the internet. The rates are expressed in Kbps or Mbps (divide by 8 for the MB / s). A line 8 Mbits can then download a 100 MB file in 2 minutes.

It is better to first get the different rates on service charged by the other ISPs' and speed also. This gives a broader idea for getting a nice ADSL network for your self. Normally there are many terms which is used to determine the need of proper speed. Like you can also identify the service on the base of distance between your line and DSLAM. The amount of flow between this resembles the internet speed.

Yes that is right. The flow amount among them is simply used to sent the different items like photos, videos, emails, etc. That simply means uploading and downloading. The overall downstream capacity is very important here to determine the network usage of your system. If you can spend some time in reading out the technical reference more then you can easily get the comparison information on different ADSL.