Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

youtube - i explorer & google chrome

Technology & Internet

Old 14-03-2010

Download Yuotube Videos in IE google chrome

hi, i cannot download videos from youtube ... i used to be able to do but now i cannot ... i still can download video from other sites ... does anybody know what the issue might be ... cheers

Old 08-05-2010

Re: youtube - i explorer & google chrome

It is possible to downoad youtube vidoes by using Keepvid. You also regret not being able to easily save these videos on your hard drive. Keepvid offers in effect to save to your hard disk the videos that you see on YouTube, Google Video, Dailymotion and others. The principle is simple, you need to enter the page address where and located the video you want, you specify which site it is and KeepVid you to save to your hard drive.
Old 08-05-2010

This is the fact that you can download any videos directly from the You tube , for this you need to have some software's or a site that provides the downloading options , you also can downlaod the videos through the URL. Just copy and paste the video URL in the proper location of the website : youtubecatcher.com
Old 09-05-2010

hi, and THANKS

i should have posted a message saying that i no longer have the problem ...
as you suggested there are many other ways to download youtube videos.

Once more thank you very much indeed

TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Tags: , , , ,