Thread: Need to know about shortcomings of Ajax

Need to know about shortcomings of Ajax

Ajax Technology In the present application can be described as the website is becoming increasingly broad, and his transfer mode allows users to feel Data Transmission of the hysteresis phenomenon, so that the user's experience degrees have increased significantly. A natural for retaining the user has played a significant role. That are the thing which I have the knowledge about the Ajax, but I want to know the shortcoming of Ajax

Re: Need to know about shortcomings of Ajax

Ajax gets rid of the back button, right back mechanism for the destruction of the browser. Back button is a standard web site of the important functions, but it cannot, and js for good cooperation. This is caused by Ajax a more serious problem, because users often want to be able to retreat to cancel the previous operation. So there is no way for this problem? The answer is yes, Gmail used to know, Gmail following used Ajax technology to solve this problem, Gmail can be back the following, but it also does not change the Ajax mechanism, it is only used in a more clumsy, but effective approach, where users click the back button to access the historical record, by creating or using a hidden IFRAME to reproduce the page changes.

Security issues

Technology also brings new business to the IT security threats, Ajax technology, like enterprise data to build a direct channel. This allows developers to inadvertently expose more data than ever before and the server logic. Ajax client-side logic can be hidden security scanning technology that allows a hacker from a remote server, create a new attack. There Ajax hard to avoid some known security weaknesses, such as cross-site scripting attacks, SQL injection attacks and based on the credentials of the security holes.
    Last edited by deveritt; 14-03-2010 at 03:56 AM.

Undermining the program's exception mechanism. At least for now seems like ajax.dll, ajaxpro.dll these Ajax framework would undermine the program exception mechanism. On this issue, I have encountered in the development process, but the search a bit online almost no associated presentation. Later I did a test, respectively, and traditional form using Ajax to submit the model to remove a Data ... ... brought to us very difficult to debug.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

In addition, like other aspects of some of the problems, such as against the url and the resource location in mind. For example, I give you a url address, if using Ajax technology, maybe you can see in the url address below and I can see at this url address under the content is different. This position was originally conceived and resources divergence. a number of handheld devices (such as mobile phones, PDA, etc.) is not yet well supported Ajax, such as our phone's browser to open Web sites using Ajax technology, it is currently not supported, of course, the issue and We did not too many relationships.