Thread: How do I disable the Adobe Acrobat plugin in Google chrome?

How do I disable the Adobe Acrobat plugin in Google chrome?

Hello to all,
    I recently installed Google chrome in my computer. Whenever I tried to open any pdf file in Google chrome, that pdf file open in small window which is very difficult to see. I want to open it in it's own window. I don't know How do I disable the Adobe Acrobat plugin in Google chrome? Please help me.
    Thank you.

Re: How do I disable the Adobe Acrobat plugin in Google chrome?

As like another bowser you can easily disable Adobe Acrobat plugin from your Google chrome. It is very simple to do this. You have to just use following steps to do this.
    First open Google chrome browser in your computer -> Now click on "Customize and control Google chrome" option -> now click on "extensions" option -> there you will find all the extensions that you have used with your Google chrome -> Just select it and disable it.

Hey I also had the same problem. I tried various method to remove that Adobe Acrobat plugin from Google chrome, but unable to do it. Then I install Foxit Reader in my computer and then I don't have any such kind of problem. I think you also use Foxit Reader in your computer to get rid out of this problem. As a small and fast PDF viewer, Foxit Reader currently has over 90 million users all around the world. To get this product just go to official link of Foxit Reader.

I don't know whether it is right or wrong but you have to remove that Adobe Acrobat plugin folder from your computer to fix this problem. I also had the same problem. Then I delete that folder and now I don't have any problem. I think you also delete that folder to get rid out of this folder. You can find this folder in the google chrome folder in program file folder, where you have install your OS.

You have to delete or rename following DLL file to fix this problem.
    "c:\program files\adobe\reader 9.0\reader\browser\nppdf32.dll"
    After deleting this file you will not get any problem. I also use this method to disable the Adobe Acrobat plugin in Google chrome and it works for me. You also have to search for copies of nppdf32.dll in other browser's like Firefox or Internet explorer.

You have to change default pdf viewer of your Google chrome to bet rid out of this problem. It is very simple to do this. You only have to just use following steps to fix this issue.
    First open My Computer -> Now go to Tools ->Now go to Folder Options -> Now go to File Types-> now Scroll down to PDF and highlight and Select Foxit Reader to Open.
    After this you will not get any problem.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain