Thread: How to buy online ticket for IPL season 3 matches?

How to buy online ticket for IPL season 3 matches?

I am big fan of the Cricket so i need to watch the matches of the IPL season 3 from the stadium. As per the popularity of the IPL match the ticket of the match are hard to get. So i am looking for purchasing of the ticket online. So if any one could help me with How to buy online ticket for IPL season 3 matches? will deserve a appreciation from me. Thank you

Re: How to buy online ticket for IPL season 3 matches?

I have booked the ticket of the DLF IPL matches online from the bookmyshow.com where you can also get the ticket for the IPL matches. So if you are looking for the same then check out the bookmyshow.com and register yourself with the website and then you can but the ticket online. There are Official Merchandise for your favorite team is also available which you can also buy online.

There is one more website is there who are officially selling the ticket for the IPL season 3. The site which i am talking about is known as the ticketgenie.in who sells the ticket according to the schedule of the IPL matches and the location of the same. You can select your favorite team and then select the match that you wish to see and hit Buy to purchase the same. Thanks

You can also buy the ticket for DLF IPL 2010 matches online by Vodafone. But you have to a Vodafone customer to use this service. So if you are the Vodafone customer then by following some of the step you can get the ticket for the IPL matches. To get the online ticket the Vodafone have set the categories according to which you can get the ticket of your choice.

I don't know why people are running to watch the Cricket on Stadium when the TV is the best place to watch the same. The TV gives the more functionality then the Live matches. You can get the reply of the matches if you have missed one of the event. Also you can get the close preview of the matches and listen to the comment and many more which you are unable to get in the Live Cricket.

If you are the Vodafone customer then you are having the advanctage of buying the tickets for IPL. For that just go to the M-Shop of the Vodafone which can be access by dialing to the customer care on 53333 or you can SMS MSHOP to 53333. After that follow the instruction given by the Vodafone to achieve the buying of Ticket.