Thread: IPL live streaming on Youtube fails

IPL live streaming on Youtube fails

As i was more excited about the live streaming of the IPL match on the Youtube and want to have the complete match on the same. But my whole excitement gone down with the error while playing the IPL live streaming on the Youtube stuck up with the message that is "We may be experiencing some technical difficulties. Please Stay tuned" and i could not move ahead with the more IPL match. So tell me any one else also facing the IPL live streaming on Youtube fails issue. Thanks in advance

Re: IPL live streaming on Youtube fails

Hey friend, I have also the same issue while watching the IPL match on the Youtube. Even if i am having the good internet connection with the 200 kbps speed still the match does not play for me. And whole day i was just waiting to resolve this issue. I have no cable TV to so no other option to wait for the Youtube to resolve the issue.

The issue is with me too while watching the IPL on Youtube. i have refreshed the page and tried again to watch the video but that also does not help me. After some time when the error gone at that time i am able to watch the video and the sound but both are not proper. The video and the audio are mismatch. The audio of the video response is late so which was little irritating.

Most of the people are facing the same issue as it was not the fault of the Internet connection on the user end, as people are having good connection are also facing the same. The traffic on the Youtube for viewing the IPL match are overloaded and the Youtube server was unable to handle this load that is why people are facing the problem with the IPL match. So if you are also getting the same then relax it is not your issue.

I don't know why you people are getting this kind of issue ans i have also IPL fan and watch the complete match on the youtube and did experienced any kind of issue. the best part of the viewing IPL on youtube is that you can get the camera angle of your choice. And also there is PIP that stands for picture in picture which display the two video at a time. So i can enjoy two match at a time.