Thread: How to quickly grow into a formidable web designer?

How to quickly grow into a formidable web designer?

Currently I am a rookie web designer, see I know the basics of the web designing but knowing the thing and implementing it are two different things. So I want to learn how to become one of the web designers. I know that it cannot be achieved in days but it requires constant practice but along with it I need to the important points from the experienced web designer. If anybody can help me related to this topic I will be really thankful.

Re: How to quickly grow into a formidable web designer?

Run before a school HTML, find the materials he can read, browse the main, do not remember all of the concepts, as long as remember to use the principles of the trip, and this phase is estimated that three days is enough; and then two days learn CSS, methods ibid; can then take the time to look at javascript. Then you can try to use Notepad to write a few pages, remember that when those who do not use visualization tools, such as FrontPage, Dreamweaver

One to improve their "write page" shortcut, that is, on the major sites, the pages saved (what? You said you would not save the Web page? It is the "File → Save As"), and then open the saved page, click on Right → View Source to see how other people's pages are written, and then imitate them written, and constantly regulate their own code. Hey, this method a good bar. What a good imitation of the first bar.

You cannot ignore to learn fireworks, I will recommended a start to find some examples of online tutorials, these examples are generally introduced a very detailed tutorial, followed it step by step down and learn one instance of each of a number of operations on the master, but also have their own work, great sense of accomplishment and long-term improvement of their own accumulated helpful. Fireworks are mainly school learning image processing, such as add some effects, there is a very important thing is cutting plan, which is very important for beginners.

If want your website more compelling results, we recommend you to learn about Flash, the difficulty is not great, but if the foundation is in front of the javascript is good, to learn Flash, ActionScript, you will have a familiar feel, because Both the syntax is almost exactly the same.

Practice will definitely improve your web designing capabilities.

If a day out for two hours to learn to complete the above study estimated that only 20 days or less.. Next to the internship, and find a place to train yourself, such as Dry some companies could go part-time, or the design of the flat look to their home page. Best access to a regular development team, you will learn how to develop a cooperative approach to the team website, in particular, how and program group to turn the page with the back-up procedures with the database. You can probably worry that she is a novice, people would shun you, you just need to go to, and there is always a chance.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain