Thread: What is Browser Defender

What is Browser Defender

My system is running with windows 7. Mostly i like to use the Mozilla Firefox browser for browsing over the internet. I would like to know what is actually Browser Defender. is it worth installing the browser defender application. please let me know. Any help in this regard will be appreciated thanks in advance.

Re: What is Browser Defender

According to my knowledge the browser defender is a tool bar which allows you to surf safely over the internet without bothering too much about the security. It automatically detects malicious website by their servers and a rating shown in the toolbar based on any malicious behavior or threats we have found associated with the site.

The browser defender is a very good application or utility since it always keep the user updated whether the site which is listed in the google search is malicious or not thereby preventing to visit a malicious website. It will indicate the websites status by displaying it in the form of a pop up menu.

I will definitely recommend you to download and use the browser defender application it is a great utility which helps you to protect the system. without performing a long procedures. The toolbar also integrates with the search results provided by popular search engines such as Google and Yahoo! and it indicates when you move your mouse over the search result.

Browser defender software helps you to visit only the websites which are not malicious and it tests the websites for excessive pop-ups, phishing and other fraudulent practices, and browser exploits. The browser defender also scans all your downloads and tells whether it will infect your system or not.

You can surf safely after installing the browser defender application since the browser defender application displays the websites ratings and it also detects whether the downloaded application is malicious or not. Moreover it also indicates whether the website which is listed in your search is infectious or not In short we can say that it defends the browser.

Not all toolbar are bad. The Browser Defender toolbar by ThreatExpert allows you to surf safely by displaying site ratings as you browse the Internet. When you visit a site its address will be checked by Browserdefender’s servers and a rating shown in toolbar based on any malicious behavior or threats we have found associated with the site.