Thread: How to set custom reload time for Webpages in Chrome browser?

How to set custom reload time for Webpages in Chrome browser?

I am having a webpage which i need to reload often a certain interval of time and don't like the manual reload of the page every time which is irritating for me. So i am willing to add the reload time on the webpage to reload the webpage automatically. If there is anything which will make the same for me then help me for this issue How to set custom reload time for Webpages in Chrome browser? . Thanks

Re: How to set custom reload time for Webpages in Chrome browser?

"AutoReloader" is the extension of the Google Chrome which will make the browser of your to auto reload after the interval that you have defined for the same. This extension can work different for individual site. Suppose you are having number of webpage which requires the webpage reload at different interval of time. Then you can set the reload time for every site individually.

AutoReloader is a browser extension built for Google Chrome. Use it to reload pages to keep stats up to date, or on popular web sites like Facebook for your applications. AutoReloader can also reload pages at random by giving it two valid times to pick between. Use the default reload times or you can add your own on the options page. If you dont like the blinking red background on the timer badge, you can set the two colors to whatever colors you like. Or set them the same to keep it from blinking.

After the installation of this extension you will notice an icon has been introduced on the area of toolbar which will make browser to work with this reload time of webpage. When you click on the icon of it will display the full control for setting up the time for the Webpage. Just feel up the box and then you are done.

To download the same you have to go through the detail that i am specifying to work with the same this would be help you to download and install the AutoReloader
    1. Start the Browser
    2. From the MenuBar go to the Tools Menu
    3. And then to the Extension
    4. After that click on the Get more extension
    5. Now on the Extension page type AutoReloader r
    6. Click on install button

You can also download the extension by making the search from the Google search engine as i did. Just type the name of the Google Chrome extension and make a search of it. You will get the link for the download of it. Go to the link and click on install button which will install the same on your browser's Toolbar. I hope you will like it.