Thread: fl studio for mac

fl studio for mac

Hi all,

I just got my first Mac and it's very amazing operating system.But I have some questions regarding this : Is there an FL Studio (aka Fruity Loops) for the Mac or will there be one in the future. I've been using FLS to make music for a long time and I don't know what I'd do without it.

Thank you very much !

fl studio for mac

There are so many players can be executed successfully on the mac os and you need to have run only fl studio only because it is very much lovely player.

Which type of problem you are getting,it is related to installation or anything else.You have to just specify here which one problem you are getting currently and which type of suggestion you need from the FL studio.

fl studio for mac

If you getting some difficulties about the compatibility and you don't know about the system requirements and all then you can use this chart below which can help you to choose best of one and the exact compatibility of your software.The following is the system requirement for installing FLstudio.

Minimum System Requirements

1- Pentium III or Athlon XP ,the processors compatible with SSE instructions.
    2- (or) Intel Mac with Bootcamp (running XP or Vista)
    3- Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista (32 & 64 bit)
    4- 256MB of dynamic memory
    5- 200MB free disk space

features of fl studio in mac

FL Studio manipulate the audio with the help of an internal 32-bit floating-point manipulator.It will be able to interact with sampling rates up to 192 kHz using WDM or ASIO supported drivers.

The audio manipulator in version 7 tells the specific number of multi-threading and multi-core compatibility for some generators.The current retail version of FL Studio includes the extra support for multi-threaded effects generation within the measured performance issues.

sound varieties of fl studio for mac

The new produced fl studio comes with different features and I need to specify the sound effect and features of the FL studio.The sound features provided by the FL studio and varieties of the sounds would be as follows -

* Chorus
    * Compression
    * Delay
    * Flanger
    * Phaser
    * Reverb
    * Equalization

These are the environment of sound varieties which comes with the fl studio for mac specified.