Thread: How to add balloon tooltips in Mozilla Firefox?

How to add balloon tooltips in Mozilla Firefox?

Hey, I know that the Firefox have some great tooltip option available which gives the best performance but there is certain thing where can see the tooltips option so i wanted to know How to add balloon tooltips in Mozilla Firefox? So if any one having the knowledge about the same can step ahead and help me. Thanks in advance.

Re: How to add balloon tooltips in Mozilla Firefox?

There is an extension of the Mozilla Firefox that will help for creating the tooltip balloon so if you wish to make the same then you can take help of the this extension. This extension is known as the "Tooltip Plus" that will enable you for the tooltip balloon that you are looking for. So try this out and let me know if you like it.

The tooltips plus instantly get information about links and images by mousing over them. Tooltip Plus shows you the target (URI/URL) of links as well as the titles and alternative (alt) text of images. An icon indicates the file type or site favicon of a link. Best of all, long lines are wrapped instead of cut short, so you can read your favourite comic's image captions. Perfect for browsing without a status bar or full screen. If you've been waiting for an updated version of "Smart Tooltip" or "Small Tooltip", or a replacement for the "Long Title" add-ons, this is it.

The Tooltips plus extension is really nice extension introduced to work with the Mozilla Firefox. This will gives the tooltip on the more area of the Firefox. This gives site favicon or file type icon which will display the information of the same. So if you are looking for something like this then check this out on the Firefox homepage and download same from there.

If you have gone through all about the extension that is given above then i am sure that you would like to use and download it. To download it for the Firefox browser you need to go to the Firefox extension page and from there search for this extension and when display click on Add to Firefox which install the same extension on your browser.

To download the extension of the Firefox you need to go through the detail that i am specifying to work with the same this would be help you to download and install the Tooltip plus.
    • Start the Browser
    • From the MenuBar go to the Tools Menu
    • And then to the Add on Menu item
    • After that click on the Browsed all add on
    • Now on the Extension page type Tooltip plus
    • This will display the list of same, Click on the Add to Firefox
    • Now click on the Install after the counting stops
    • Restart the Browser. And its done now you can use it.