Thread: How to enhance Gmail Account in Chrome?

How to enhance Gmail Account in Chrome?

I have just installed the Google Chrome browser in My PC and having one query related to the same. Hope that get the solution of that here. I am using the Gmail account and want to know How to enhance Gmail Account in Chrome? So if you can help me with the something to work with the Google Chrome then let me know about. Thanks in advance

Re: How to enhance Gmail Account in Chrome?

You can use the extension of the Google Chrome browser which will let you use the Gmail and manage the same from the browser single window. So if you are looking for something to work with the Gmail then download the "Better Gmail " extension of the Google Chrome which will make the gmail on the browser. So download the same.

A compilation of my favorite userscripts and userstyles for Gmail. Makes e-mail better. I loved Gina Trapani's Firefox extension idea and I couldn't wait so I made an extension for Google Chrome. Special thanks to all the script authors are in the options page + links to the original scripts. Removes:ads,chat,invites,footer|Adds:favicon unread #,attachment icons,row highlight,mailto with gmail,muzzle.

After the installation of the same then you can get the new tab for the saving the setting for the Gmail account that will make the browser to filter the Gmail. I have used this extension with my browser and like it most so if you are having the same issue and want to make enhance the Gmail then download this extension and install it on your browser will help you for the same.

If you are looking for the extension download of the Google Chrome then all i can do is to give you the link that will make the extension download the same for Google Chrome then you can get it on the Google Chrome page. So check the link out and work with the extension download of the same.
    Extensions Installation In Google Chrome

To download the same you have to go through the detail that i am specifying to work with the same this would be help you to download and install the Better Gmail .
    1. Start the Browser
    2. Click on Tools Menu
    3. Go to the Extension
    4. Click on Link that is Get more extension
    5. Type Better Gmail in search
    6. Click on the Install
    7. Done !!1