Thread: Flickr in Google Chrome

Flickr in Google Chrome

I need to make something in the Google Chrome that i have installed recently and looking to get solution of it. I am having an account with Flickr which i access almost every day. And need some easy method to access the same Flickr in Google Chrome. So if any one having the knowledge about the same. A help may be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: Flickr in Google Chrome

As per your discussion about the Flickr i have got with the solution for the same as the extension of the Google Chrome which will give you the easy photo sharing with the Flickr that you are looking for. This extension is downloaded at the toolbar of the browser from where you can get the access of the Flickr.

Extension for enhancing the awesome photo sharing site, Flickr. Adds keyboard shortcuts, tag autocomplete, a lightbox for large previews, quick access to EXIF data, easily copy Flic.kr short URL to the clipboard, and a page action that allows you to easily get from a Flickr image URL back to it's photo page. I hope you will like it.

Hey thanks a lot i am also looking for some thing to work with the Flickr in the Google Chrome browser and let me tell you that after installing the same this extension perform all the task form the Google chrome toolbar. Click on the icon from the toolbar will ask for the account info and let you manage the account from the same. You can also share the photo from the extension also. So try this and work with the same.

To download the same you have to go through the detail that i am specifying to work with the same this would be help you to download and install the Fittr Flickr.
    • Start the Browser
    • Go to the Tools Menu
    • And then to the Extension
    • Click on get more extension
    • Now on the Extension page type Fittr Flickr
    • Click on the Install button
    • Thats it!!!

If you need to download the extension of the Google Chrome then the best way to download the same is to go to the Google Chrome extension page and then make internal search for the same if found one then click on the install button and you will notice that the extension will be on the toolbar of your browser which you can manage with the extension page of the browser.