Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 11-03-2010

Using soonr and evernote for document sync

I need some application which can help me to keep my documents online. One of which I found is soonr and evernote. This application tends to help to work on online documents. I need some information on the same. I have an iphone and I also kept some documents online. To get an access to them these apps can help. What are the charges of this app.
Old 11-03-2010

Re: Using soonr and evernote for document sync

At the same time same as people seem to be attractive excited regarding this new Soonr service, I imagine readers be supposed to also be conscious that the outstanding Evernote service currently launched their file sync potential that come into view to compete unswervingly with Soonr, along with its note syncing capacity. In accumulation to taking notes, clipping web pages, snapping and storing images and pictures, and recording audio notes you can at present add any other file category to your Evernote Premium service and have it accumulate on their server for practice from your iPhone, PC, Mac, or additional device.
Old 11-03-2010

If you would like to utilize your iPhone to sync up additional than presently contacts, calendars, and e-mails connecting your mobile device and your computer, Soonr believe it has the app for you. The concern self-titled iPhone app makes files accumulate on your computer easily reached via your iPhone, permitting you to view, comment, and print documents when you are on the go.
Old 11-03-2010

With Soonr, you can observe and examine the document, folder and certificate stored on your system via your iPhone. That contains thumbnails of document and folder, such as several slides of a PowerPoint appearance. Soonr's iPhone app is situating to debut in the App accumulate. An App accumulate link make available by Soonr had not gone live as this article was posted.
Old 11-03-2010

According to Soonr, the submission backs up files--Soonr maintain 30 file types--in a "personal cloud" that you can have a right of entry from your phone. The developer says that Soonr mechanically sustain the latest version or description of these documents, saving you the hassle of having to upload folders each time you alter or modify them. A Dashboard screen within the iPhone app demonstrates you what files are obtainable, presently added, or changed since your last protected log-on.
Old 11-03-2010

The App Store version or description of Soonr is free. The corporation in additional plans to present it as the richly characteristic white label service through which the mobile operative and software as service providers. In Denmark, for illustration, TeliaSonera Denmark present a version of Soonr called Sky Files; Soonr declare it's the fourth-most downloaded business app in the Danish App Store. Look for supplementary partners to join forces with Soonr in 2009.

TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Tags: , , , ,