Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How to view maps and get directions in Chrome browser?

Technology & Internet

Old 11-03-2010

How to view maps and get directions in Chrome browser?

I am using the Google Chrome browser which i have installed by replacing the Mozilla Firefox. This very nice and fast browser. I need to get the map and direction indication in Map with the Google Chrome browser. So if any one knows about the How to view maps and get directions in Chrome browser? then please help me with solution of it. Thank you

Old 11-03-2010

Re: How to view maps and get directions in Chrome browser?

"Mini Google Maps" is the extension of the Google Chrome browser that will let you enable for using the Google map and get the direction withing the browser window. This extension easily display the map in the pop up menu and give you the complete map search with just a single click on the toolbar of the4 browser. So try this get the map on your browser.
Old 11-03-2010

Mini Google Maps comes in handy when you're looking for browsing on a map but want to find it quickly and get the job done. By clicking on the extension single toolbar button, the map will be opened instantly on top of a popup box. Once done, close the popup and go on with your regular browsing. Find any location and car directions around the world.
Old 11-03-2010

Mini Google Maps will give you the quick access of the map in the Google Chrome. The best part about this extension is that it gives the easy access for the map view and with which you can find any location around world. So if you are looking for something to get easy access of the map in Chrome browser then this is the must have add on for the same.
Old 11-03-2010

If you have gone through all the detail about the same and need to download this extension then you can achieve same from the Google Chrome extension page which will give you access of the download for this extension. After getting to the extension page just click on the Install button and you will get this extension on your browsers toolbar.
Old 11-03-2010

You can also download the extension from the Google Chrome extension page by following the below given step that will help you for the same that you are looking for you hope you will like it
  1. Start the browser
  2. Click on Tools
  3. Click on Extension
  4. Click on Get More Extension
  5. Click on search and then type the Mini Google Maps and hit enter
  6. Now Click on Install button
The extension is downloaded to your browser's toolbar

TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Tags: , , , , , ,