Thread: Point to be considered while writing technical articles or blog.

Point to be considered while writing technical articles or blog.

Writing an article the procedure is not complicated, first determine the theme, and then develop a detailed outline, and then write the contents of some final touches, probably so. However, as I am not a genius, that is a reason I want to know about the points for writing the technical articles or blog. I will be waiting for the related article.

Determining the subject is the most important thing.

Determine the subject is still relatively easy, but the development outline for the beginning, it is difficult to avoid repeated the. My idea is used in the preparation process of iterative approach, which is borrowed from the agile software development come, and the vast majority of people writing articles are using this tactic, but not the system.
    Iterative method is very simple, that is, writing articles, if there is no idea of writing somewhere, like to write the same comment, with one or two sentences, what to write to the record of the content here; if not without thinking, but thinking is not clear , then quickly put behind the idea of recording to be used.

Re: Point to be considered while writing technical articles or blog.

An article written, due to various reasons, are likely to be considered to be more complete at the time, but after some time, but found a lot of problems? For instance, I originally wrote "JUnit study notes", although also know that fail () this method, but because a lot of data, both without a detailed description, I also think that there is no use, without an introduction to, but now see, this method is useful The. Another example was not aware of JBuilder is also testing the use of JUnit, so it did not introduce. This is due to problems caused by limited knowledge, in fact, a lot of unexpected things.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

Record and see the need for the task, in fact, you can use Notepad, I use UltraEdit, but one thing is important, relevant documents must be placed in a convenient place to see, I usually throw on the desktop; In addition, I Emmanuel occasionally flash in the unit, these things need to be recorded and distributed through the mail itself, so I will need a mail tool, I use the Foxmail.

Technology to try and accumulate mainly in two, an attempt of new technologies, mainly used development tools, such as mentioned in front of Eclipse, JBuilder, NetBeans, IDEA, there is a database, like MySQL, PostgreSQL, Firebird and so on, the server, like Tomcat, JBoss, Resin, involving many here did not elaborate on this. The other one is the accumulation of technology should be adopted in the form of a document recorded, or the way annotations are written in the code file, or use Notepad, Writer log into your document.