Thread: Google Chrome will not load any web pages

Google Chrome will not load any web pages

Hello friends,
    I have installed Google Chrome in my computer. It is very fast and easy to use. It don't have nay problem until last week. From last week It will not load any web pages. When I tried to go particular website, it shows "Loading..." but nothing happened. I don't know what happened to it. Can anyone tell me Google Chrome will not load any web pages? Please help me.
    Thank you.

Re: Google Chrome will not load any web pages

I also have installed Google Chrome in my computer, but I didn't get such type of problem any more. I think you are having this problem while opening certain sites. If you are having problem while viewing certain websites then you have to go to following link for solution.
    Google Chrome unable to load certain websites

Have you tried to load any web pages using Google Chrome in safe mode of windows xp? If not, then you have to try to load web pages using Google Chrome in safe mode of windows xp to check whether there is problem in Google Chrome or windows xp. If you are able to load web pages using Google Chrome in safe mode then it means that there is some problem in your Windows xp. In this case you have to repair your Windows xp to fix this problem.

I also had the same problem. I tried various method, but none of them worked out. Then one of my friend said me to re-install Google Chrome.After that I re-install Google Chrome in my computer and after that I don't have any problem. I think you also have to re-install Google Chrome in your computer to fix this problem.

Have you tried to update your Google Chrome browser? If not, the first try to update your browser. After updating Google Chrome browser, if you still have the same problem. Then you have to use another browser to get rid out of this problem. As per my information Internet Explorer or Firefox are the best browser for your computer.

I think you are getting problem due to your cache folder. You haven't clear your Google Chrome browser's cache for long time and that's why Google Chrome will not load any web pages. In this case you have to clear your Google Chrome browser's cache files to fix this problem. After clearing cache of your Google Chrome browser you will not get any problem.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain