Thread: Need tab in front using Chrome browser

Need tab in front using Chrome browser

Hi there, i am having an issue with Google Chrome browser. Whenever i am opening a new tab it opens but could not focused in the front of the browser, I Need tab in front using Chrome browser so that whenever i open the tab i will get the new tab in front and don't have to click on the tab and then open it. Thanks in advance.

Re: Need tab in front using Chrome browser

"Tabs to the front!" is the extension of the Google Chrome which will make the browser to open the tab in the front when you open the new tab. This extension will solve your issue with the not opening the focused tab in the Google Chrome browser. So download the same and see whether this working exactly same as you are looking for.

With this extension, newly created tabs are activated instead of left to linger hidden behind other tabs. Try it by right clicking on a link and selecting "Open link in new tab". You'll be shown the new tab right way instead of having to click it first. Install this extension to bring your new tabs to the front! More about this you can get on the Google Chrome

Thanks to all of you for giving me such a help regarding the information about the opening the tab in front with the Google Chrome browser. But i am still having one issue that i need to solve and that is with the extension download of extension as i am new for the Chrome browser so having less knowledge about the same. Help me with this also.

To download the same you have to go through the detail that i am specifying to work with the same this would be help you to download and install the Download status bar.
    1. Start the Browser
    2. Click on the Tools Menu
    3. And then to the extension Menu item
    4. After that click on the get more extension
    5. Now on the Extension page type Tabs to the front!
    6. Click install button
    7. And you are done

If you need to download the extension of the Google browser that is "Tabs to the front!" then you can do that with the searching for the same on the Google Search which will display the link for the download of the extension if Google Chrome browser. When you are on the download page of the same then click on install button and thats it!!!!!