Thread: How to test and report Add-on Compatibility in Firefox?

How to test and report Add-on Compatibility in Firefox?

I have updated the Mozilla Firefox with the latest version of the Firefox. Now ii am looking for more about the same. There are some extension which i am using with the older version and i wanted to test those extension with the latest version so tell me How to test and report Add-on Compatibility in Firefox? Thanks in advance

Re: How to test and report Add-on Compatibility in Firefox?

"Add-on Compatibility Reporter" is the extension of the Mozilla Firefox that will make the test and report of the Add on compatibility and report the same to the Mozilla that the tested add on is compatible with the Firefox or not. This extension can be easily downloaded from the official site of the Mozilla Corporation. So just go through the same let me know whether you like it or not.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

After installing the Add-on Compatibility Reporter, your incompatible extensions will become enabled for you to test whether they still work with the version of Firefox or Thunderbird that you're using. If you notice that one of your add-ons doesn't seem to be working the same way it did in previous versions of the application, just open the Add-ons Manager and click Compatibility next to that add-on to send a report to Mozilla. For more check Mozilla

"Add-on Compatibility Reporter" is the very useful add on the Mozilla Which will report the Mozilla about the compatibility of the extension in the Mozilla Firefox browser so that they will recognize the issue and work on the same. I have also reported many of the extension test and passed the same to the Mozilla. This will help Mozilla to make the compatible extension of the same for Firefox browser too.

The Working style of this extension is very easy all you have to do is to download this and after that manage the same from the Add on Window. Click on Tools menu and then to the Addon and now click on extension tab now you will found new button added in front of each extension. Click on the same will display the list of option to report about the extension compatibility with the Firefox.

You can also use one more extension of the Firefox browser which also respond for the Compatibility of the Extension in the Firefox browser. This extension is known as the "Is It Compatible?" which always perform the check for the compatibility issue with the Firefox add on. So if you wish to use it then download the same from Mozilla Homepage