Re: Unable to remove Mozilla Firefox
The basic steps which are used in Uninstalling Mozilla Firefox
To begin uninstall Firefox on Windows, just follow these steps:
1. From the Start Menu in the Windows taskbar, select Control Panel. The Control Panel opens.
2. In that Double-click on Add or Remove Programs.
3. From the list of currently installed programs, select Mozilla Firefox
4. In the Mozilla Firefox Uninstall Wizard that opens, click Next.
5. Click on Uninstall option.
6. If Firefox is still open then you must close the Firefox to proceed with the uninstall.
7. If you want to remove your Firefox user data and settings, put a check mark in the box that says Remove my Firefox personal data. If you select this option, Firefox will not preserve your bookmarks, saved passwords, and other data if it is installed again.
8. Click Finish.
I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
known to man kind: Human Brain