Thread: What is private browsing in Mozilla Firefox?

What is private browsing in Mozilla Firefox?

Hey, While surfing on the internet about some topic related to the Firefox i have come up with the term called the Private Browsing and i did not get he meaning of it. So could you please tell me about the What is private browsing in Mozilla Firefox? Is it something related to secure browsing. A help may be appreciated. Thanks in advance

Re: What is private browsing in Mozilla Firefox?

This is something you can call as the secure browsing which will not let the other user of the same browser to see the information of your that have saved while browsing. Suppose you have downloaded some content and don't wish to see that to other user of the Computer then the Private browsing will help for the same. The private browsing will not keep the history of the browsing once you have turn it on. After you finish Disable the private browsing to use the browser by other.

Hey Sheenas. I like the way you have explained then complete things about then private browsing that help me to understand the same but need more help for the same. I wanted to know about the how to enable the Private browsing in the Firefox browser so that i can also achieve the same for My PC too. Waiting for reply.

To enable the private browsing in then Mozilla Firefox all you have to do is to get into the tools menu and then click on the Start Private browsing option which will let you display the message for performing the same. Once you have click on Start Private browsing then you have enable the Private browser mode. Any time when you need to disable the same you can do that with the help of then same tools menu.

The private browsing support the feature given below.
    • Visited pages: No pages will be added to the list of sites in the History menu, the Library window's History list, or the Awesome Bar address list.
    • Form and Search Bar entries: Nothing you enter into text boxes on web pages or the Search bar will be saved for Form autocomplete.
    • Passwords: No passwords will be automatically filled in during the your Private Browsing session, and no new passwords will be saved.
    • Download List entries: No files you download will remain in the list in the Downloads window after you turn off Private Browsing.
    • Cookies: Cookies are file​s created ​by websites​ that​ store information ​on your​ computer​, such​ as your​ preferences ​when​ visiting​ a certain site​. These will​ not ​be stored. For more information on cookies, see Cookies.
    • Web cache files: No temporary Internet files or cached files from web pages will be saved until you turn off Private Browsing.

If you want to know more about the Private browsing feature and want to know about the how to enable and disable the same that you re looking for then check out the link given below that will help you for the same that you are looking for. Just check the link out.
    How to enable Private Browsing in Chrome, Firefox, IE and Safari