Thread: Live Cricket score in Mozilla Firefox

Live Cricket score in Mozilla Firefox

Hello Friends, I am a fan of the Cricket match and i think that every one knows that now day the IPL is about to start. But issue is that i will be in the office during the time of the cricket match. And i don't want to miss any of the match to if any one knows about the How to get Live Cricket Score in Firefox then help me with same. Thank you

Re: Live Cricket score in Mozilla Firefox

Don't worry even if you are in the office then also you will not miss the any of the mat ch score in the Firefox browser. The extension which is help to support the live score of the Cricket in the Mozilla Firefox browser. The Extension is known as the "HitWicket" which display the detail of the match is been going on.

HitWicket is a live cricket score viewer based on ScoreWatch Firefox extension. It shows cricket score updates from CMDN.com in the status bar panel. Latest Cricket Scores from CMDN.com

• Customizable refresh intervals from 20 sec to 2 min
    • Customizable UI theme
    • Score updates from CMDN.com.
    • Fall of wicket alerts.

If you don't want to any match of the IPL then let me tell you that this year IPL is been getting live on Youtube. com. The IPL authority and Youtube have been singed a project in which the Youtube will give all the live match of the IPL by streaming. So why to waste time with the score only when you can see all the video of IPL live. To know more about it check the link given below.
    How to view video of live IPL cricket match?

As i am not allowed to access any of the othersite then the only official in the office timing so i think the Youtube steaming for IPL will not help mew so i have been going with the HitWicket extension of the Mozilla Firefox which will give me the access of the IPL matches from the CMDN.com. The Refresh rate can be also set so that you can get the second by second detail of the Cricket match.

After the installation of the same you will be able to get the live score of the match that is recently happening over the world. This extension needs some set up which will enhance you with more feature. If you need to get the wicket update only then you have to make the radio box enable in the option of the same. Also the complete score is displayed on the status bar so that you wont miss any of the update.