Thread: What is Google Chrome Frame?

What is Google Chrome Frame?

Hey, I have heard about the Google Chrome browser that is the new browser which i am planning to install by replacing the Internet Explorer. Now i have heard about the Google Chrome Frame. So tell me What is Google Chrome Frame? Is it something to use with the Google Chrome browser. If any one have knowledge about the same then let me know about the same. Thanks in advance

Re: What is Google Chrome Frame?

Google Chrome Frame is nothing to do with the Google Chrome browser. It is the plugin for the Internet explorer which will open the link in the Google Chrome and give the speedy access of the webpage and also work with the JavaScript in the Internet Explorer. Using the Google Chrome frame in the internet explorer will enhance the web technology of the same. Thats it!!!!!!!!

Google Chrome Frame is an early-stage open source plug-in that seamlessly brings Google Chrome's open web technologies and speedy JavaScript engine to Internet Explorer. With Google Chrome Frame, you can:
    • Start using open web technologies - like the HTML5 canvas tag - right away, even technologies that aren't yet supported in Internet Explorer 6, 7, or 8.
    • Take advantage of JavaScript performance improvements to make your apps faster and more responsive.

The quick response of you people is appreciated that help me to know about the Google Chrome Frame that i have asked about. Now i need to use the Google Chrome Frame with the browser of mine that is internet explorer. So if any one have the idea about the use of the same in the Internet Explorer then help me with how to get started with the Google Chrome frame

If you are looking for the start of the Google Chrome Frame then let me tell you that this is very easy to start with. Just you have to add a tag to the start up of the page that will enable the Google Chrome Frame with the internet Explorer. You have to add "<meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="chrome=1">" to the start up of your webpage. And that it!!!!!!