Thread: What are the elements of a better web site?

What are the elements of a better web site?

A good Web site of the most important point is that the interface simple and plain. See I can create wonderful effect with the flash and using other software but doing this will good or it will make my users confuse. See if I can use the best technology for building a website but what is the use if I am not able to get the visitors on my site. All the efforts will go in waste that is the reason I want to know what the contents of a good web site are.

Know your audience

You're not in a vacuum to make your web page, nor is it to give yourself to read. If so, you might as well put it on your own computer. You publish your website is to stop certain people to visit it. And these people are your readers.
    The more you understand your audience; your site will be the greater influence. Your readers have a slow cat? Then you should pay particular attention to the best page size; they want to hear music clips do? You have to think about music format on the page. Your readers are the textile workers? Then blood red and black is best not to choose; or they are the ashes-level gamers? You have to avoid using soft colors and patterns.

Re: What are the elements of a better web site?

For good web sites, clear navigation is the most minimum standards. Should let the visitor know when the site's location and pleasant through your guidelines looking at your site. For example, you can do one thing: "Next" to minimize the number of choices so that people will not be lost in a long list of options.
    You know what? Ordinary people's brain to five or fewer items as a group, but when faced by the project more than five, it must divide them into smaller sub-groups to deal with, what I say, keep your the choice of items classified in five groups or five groups becomes less meaningful. Your visitors can quickly find the items they want choice.

On the Web site creators, the visitor is a God, please God, another approach is to allow them access to information no more than three clicks. Think about, when you visit a site, click. . . Click. . . Click. . . Then click. . . Again. . . To find the information you want, or not found, would you think?
    In addition, when your visitor deeper into the site to find the information they need end up scratching their heads, and how would I do? They certainly would not circulate on the streets in situ, they will leave your home to go other places to surf, and they may also never come back.

30 seconds of waiting time

Visitors enter your site; he should be able to effortlessly find the information needed. There is an unwritten rule: When the visitor before deciding the next steps where to go, do not let him see the page now to download more than 30 seconds. If more than this time, you will begin to lose your "God" has.
    Ensure that your pages have a moderate size and not unlimited downloads. If most of your visitors use the Modem, then try to keep the total page size (including page images) in the 45K look.
    Make sure that your page design and planning, clarity, so that visitors will be able to just glance quickly grasp your web site navigation, know the "Next" to the selected items.

Balance is an important part of good web design.
    There should be balance between text and images. Unless the content of the decision that this is a completely text or full image of the site, you need to use intuition and aesthetics to be judged so that one does not drown the other.
    Download time and page content balance. Of course, you want to have a beautiful page, but you also have to balance your page content, because many of your visitors are reading it through the modem. Is your site the picture is really worth waiting for so long?
    There should be balance between the background and prospects. We can draw on white paper beautiful a design, web page, if they can create beautiful structures and background is very exciting. But it's easy to make your content inside submerged in your background.
    For more information you can visit the following links
    How to optimize the web design?
    Last edited by Techguru01; 09-03-2010 at 12:33 AM.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain