Thread: How to open windows in sidebar with Mozilla Firefox?

How to open windows in sidebar with Mozilla Firefox?

I need to access the windows in the sidebar of the Firefox browser so that i can access them easily and do not open the separate window for the same. As we are opening the add on window and bookmark they open in separate window which i don't like. So help me to find the solution for How to open windows in sidebar with Mozilla Firefox? Thank you

Re: How to open windows in sidebar with Mozilla Firefox?

This can be done with the help of only one add on the Firefox which let you open all the windows of the browser on the sidebar. This extension is known as the "All-in-One Sidebar" which will display all the window in the sidebar so that you can manage them easily. I hope you will like to use the same . So download it and enjoy it.

"All-in-One Sidebar" lets you open various windows as sidebar panels, and quickly switch between them. So it put an end to the window chaos! In addition to bookmarks and history it opens dialogues such as downloads, add-ons and more in the sidebar. The award-winning All-in-One Sidebar (AiOS) extends the sidebar of Firefox with many useful features. More on here

This extension are having lot more functionality which i am going to explain here so that you can take help of all of them to know more about this add on. This opens the Bookmarks, History, Downloads inn sidebar of browser
    Switch gives the access of the sidebar easily which is hidden before. The Sidebar appear if you hover then mouse on it. It also support the third party software.

If you have gone through all the detail of the same and want to download the same then you have to go through all the detail that i am going to explain to help you with the download of the same which you are looking for.

• Start the browser
    • Go to the Tools
    • Now Click on Add ons
    • Make internal search for the "All-in-One Sidebar"
    • Now click on Add to Firefox button
    • Click on Install button
    • Needs browser to restart

Hey thanks for replying with solution for the problem that i have asked about the working of the windows in the sidebar of the Mozilla Firefox browser and i have used the extension and like it most. This extension really work for the opening of the Windows in Sidebar so that any one can easily access them. So if any one else looking for the same issue can download this extension and use it. Thats it!!!!!