Thread: How to connect blog post to text on Webpage in Google Chrome?

How to connect blog post to text on Webpage in Google Chrome?

Hi there, I am having an issue with the Google Chrome browser that i need to solve with help of you. I looking for way manage the blog post with then text on Web so that i can share this with social site. So if you have knowledge about How to connect blog post to text on Webpage in Google Chrome?. A Help may be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: How to connect blog post to text on Webpage in Google Chrome?

There is an add on of the Google Chrome is there which will do the same as you are looking for to work with the Blog post. This extension is known as the "DotSpots" which gives you the power to connect blog post to text on web but only with the Google Chrome browser. So to more about this and download the same visit the Google Chrome.

Connect blog posts, links, photos, videos and docs to any text on the web or into your social stream for all to see. DotSpots enables anyone to update the news in real-time by creating dots. Dots are like mini-blog posts, including videos, pictures, documents and links. When you add a dot to an article, the dot will automatically appear on all other relevant news articles.

"DotSpots" is the extension which will not only allow you share the blog post only but also allow to share the link, Photo and video with the text on webpage. After the download of the same when you are on the webpage and want to connect something with the text on same then you can do that with the help of the extension button which is placed on the toolbar. So download this extension one and see how it works. I think you will love it.

Hey i really like this extension of the Google Chrome that i have used with same. After downloading this extension when i need to connect the link or any thing to text then just you have to select the text and you will automatically get a notification by small pop up to connect the text with the link or anything. The main advantage of this extension is that anyone can edit the text that you have connected and that will be displayed after the approval of yours. So enjoy it.

This the extension which you can download from the extension page of the Google Chrome. Just go to the same page and make the internal search with the keyword of the extension and install the same after you get the extension. If you want to know more about this extension's working style then click the link below to check out video tutorial for the same.
    DotSpots
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain