Thread: How to use QQ round blocking software

How to use QQ round blocking software

Hi all,

I heard that QQ is the outstanding representative of instant communication, to some extent, it will take QQ has become fashionable. But give me a convenient QQ also brought us some trouble, it affects our work will affect our learning. Therefore, it is right units, companies, schools right down the block QQ order blocking QQ. However, many of us are not a good way to effectively block QQ. I want to know how to use QQ round blocking software. Please help. Thanks in advance.

Re: How to use QQ round blocking software

QQ reason difficult to block because of its flexible protocol. Usual QQ by UDP8000, 8001 to communicate, but if not a workable option, QQ will try to communicate using the TCP mode, it will take TCP80, TCP 80 is normally access to the Internet port, you always can not help but to Internet cafes, and even if you do not the Internet, can go proxy. 80 are underground publications, and we want the network have much use it. But I have no closure on the basis of port 80, but completely blocked the QQ. All the best.

The UDP block QQ model, this estimate would not have said to me, and understand the point of the network will, through the firewall or router, will be QQ's UDP8000, 8001 when underground, it will not go up the QQ UDP mode.QQ in UDP mode login fails, are automatically logged on to TCP, this registry way slower, but generally able to login is successful, because the current firewall or router can not conduct a block. Fortunately, the recent on-line you can find a way plugging QQ TCP software - the software out of "Monitoring and Management System. Check and reply.

You can be more effective in blocking QQ. But also the way QQ connection through a proxy log can also effectively block. And does not affect my normal Internet access. Really good. Anyway, their software can be selected in block QQ, and the specific people themselves to see if they help or manual. All the best.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

You can effectively block by QQ and does not affect the normal Internet access, the original agreement that it is the QQ was resolved only in a time when network traffic QQ carry out the block, it will not affect the Normal access to the Internet, after which I have in their manual is also seen. Recently, they seem to also release a free version, we are interested can also go down and give it a try. All the best.