Thread: What are misunderstanding while designing personal website

What are misunderstanding while designing personal website

According to me designing a website is really tedious job for a web designer and it comes to the personal website lots of people think that designing a personal website is easy. But according to me it is not true. For that purpose I want to know the misunderstanding while designing a personal website. I will be waiting for the related replies.

Abuse of technology

Often see such a website: one into the home, 'peng' pop-up a dialog box with a warning icon that reads, "Welcome" or similar words. Into the page, a bunch of Timeline objects flying. Page prominently placed on the number of no more than 3-digit counter. A move the mouse and found that production of the above along with a group javascript color dots. Banner is actually look at Flash do, take a look at the effects of several characters in very monotonous smooth rocking to and fro, is obviously a one picture to their work. When they left the 'peng' in a "welcome again." IE home page and then look up, replacing the back! Another little bit of the right mouse button, and even right-click menu is also added to his Web site's name. Looking back, he did not lock your registry has been a very benevolent.

Re: What are misunderstanding while designing personal website

We only need to look at the domestic personal website the most frequently used "04b-08" fonts, and Chromeless Window plug-ins you can understand why SethII to be so to say.

Is a "04b-08" and the CW do not you? Of course not! - "04b-08" in a small case can still maintain a very good readability. "Chromeless Window" to do out of the window is also very nice indeed. These are only discussed the "04b-08" applicability. I think, for now, even if the "04b-08" is very suitable for very much for your pages, you can also be better to abandon such a font. Everyone's personal home page just wanted to highlight its own personality, the use of this has been used indiscriminately in the font, I am afraid would not achieve any results highlight the personality.

Without considering the feelings of visitors

I do not know how many individuals read the website, will link to "possession" that they Zhengou hidden. Give viewers a half-day I do not know where to continue browsing in the press. There are navigation bar is too small to do the case, originally used for navigation, "Navigation" section, can hardly be the role of navigation. More designers, even a return of hyperlinks does not. Have to use IE's "back" button to return.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

Re: What are misunderstanding while designing personal website

Many Web page creators do not take into account in the design when the leaves at different resolutions of the display, causing leaf distortion or to users to use the scroll bar to view full picture. This is something you can refer to an electronic magazine issued under the banyan tree "Image Unlimited", this e-magazine in the settlement of the different resolutions of display problems, has his unique.