Thread: Need thumbnail preview on Google Search

Need thumbnail preview on Google Search

I am using the Google Chrome browser which i have installed recently Need thumbnail preview on Google Search while searching on the browser. Whenever i make a search with the Google search in the chrome browser the result should show the thumbnail of the site. If it is possible then guide me how. A help may be appreciated. Thanks

Re: Need thumbnail preview on Google Search

There is an add on of the Google Chrome browser is available that shows that thumbnail preview on the Google search when you are making the search for anything. This extension is known as the "Xmarks Thumbnails" which make the preview of the webpage on the left side of the link. So download the same and work with the it.

Xmarks Thumbnails adds preview images to your Google search results. See a thumbnail preview for each web site before you click. Works on Google search results in all countries. You'll also notice that Thumbnails adds more info to Google's results, showing you what a site is about and how it ranks in its category. Thumbnails is powered by Xmarks: creators of the #1 bookmark sync add-on. Please check out our other great Chrome add-ons: Xmarks Bookmark Sync and Xmarks SearchTabs. Enjoy!

Thank for the reply regarding the thumbnail preview of the Google search that i have asked about and like it most. But there is an issue that i need to update the Google Chrome with the same but having no idea about the extension download in the Google Chrome. As i am newly installed the same. So help me with the same.

To install the Google Chrome extension you have to check out the link given below which will help you for the download and the installation of the same extension to your browser. So visit the link once and work with the extension download in Google Chrome. Hope you will like it.
    Extensions Installation In Google Chrome