Thread: How to easily choose my own web space?

How to easily choose my own web space?

As a web site webmaster, the most headaches is to find a good space to put their own websites. Watching someone else's Web site run at top speed, while your site is slow as snails is really a hurting. So I need to find out the methods to choose my own web space for a better performance of web site.
    Last edited by Kalanidhi; 06-03-2010 at 02:27 AM.

Re: How to easily choose me own web space?

The speed of uploading and downloading files direct response to this hard drive space, speed and performance. We can use the multi-threaded downloading tool to try to download. Upload using the software must choose to use multiple threads to upload. In fact, we all know. Web site speed bottleneck is not CPU and memory, but the hard disk. The same time, the faster uploading and downloading, spatial ability to respond, the better.

We often see when the application space limit the number of IIS. Network traffic and CPU occupancy rate of the number. One of IIS connection limit that is simultaneously connected to you in this space number. If it is 100. Then your site is only allowed at the same time line 100. Network traffic is through your site the amount of data per second. If it is on behalf of the 1M per 1M is your amount of network data per second. Only one person you are when you use this Web site to download the file in theory can reach 1M speed.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

In fact, this in most cases is impossible. Generally 100M shared. This data value is much higher. CPU usage, virtual host is a real host is divided into several blocks to run multiple sites. This true host CPU utilization in general can only reach a maximum 7%, more than this number can range from causing a computer excruciatingly slow. While in crashes, hardware damage. So each virtual host will restrict the CPU occupancy rate. The higher the occupancy rate of more stable operation of the Site.

Service quality and operational simplicity

In fact, this is a supplementary thing. Why they put the final run. If the previous articles can be guaranteed a good run. That basically skip this can be considered not use it. This can only rely on your own vision to be determined. In general, the better the patient Web site service quality will be better, you can try hard to find fault to give him some problems raised look at this website on how the patience of the staff. Of course, this is done during the probationary period.