Thread: What should be considered while crafting a website?

What should be considered while crafting a website?

If you want to be a website designer, and was going to build a web site, then should first consider the content of the site, including site functionality, and your users need. Your entire design should be carried out around these areas. That are the words which are normally heard from my instructors but according to me this is not only thing which should be considered for designing a website. So I need to know the points which should be considered while crafting a website.

Seize the user and Optimize content

Yes you thought is right way there are numerous thing which should be considered while designing a website. I will like mention some: If the user can not quickly access your Web site, or operation is not convenient, web site design is a failure. Do not let the user down and turn to your opponent's Web site. It was just two years ago, corporate Web site is like an advertising brochure, but worse is the site uses a number of pictures, it likely to be downloaded for years.

Re: What should be considered while crafting a website?

Keep in mind the site operational status. Performance of a good host with the increase in number of visitors may run slowly. However, if you do not want to lose visitors, it must be carefully planned for your upgrade plan. Prior to using a computer with a Web site framework strokes, showing the relationship between all of the pages. How do you plan the user the least amount of time browsing your site?

Web site design with HTML, you can control the design of the whole process. But if you just web design novice, you should look for a software package allows you to modify HTML. HomeSite4 is a great Web design tool. In the design process, HomeSite4 can help you learn HTML. It also allows you to switch to WYSIWYG mode, so you can send to the Web before the Web site to preview your site. In order to successfully design our site, you need to understand how HTML works. Most of the proposed network novice web designers from the book on HTML to find answers create web pages using Notepad.

Try not to use Site Map

Many designers put on their site map on the site, this approach, but it is more harm than good. The vast majority of visitors to the Internet is to look for some special information, they are for your website is how it works, and not interested. If you think your site need to map, it is likely to be the need to improve your navigation and toolbar.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

"Face up to your eyes, pay attention to everything. For most of the things that are not related to the observation can be the best inspiration. Observe the site structure and design. To understand the structure of the key elements of the site to ensure that your design is built around the site visit carried out. "- Expert Advice