Thread: How to get FastestFox extension in Google Chrome?

How to get FastestFox extension in Google Chrome?

I have just shifted from the Mozilla Firefox browser to Google Chrome browser and missing one extension of the Mozilla Firefox in the Google Chrome. Actually i was using the FastestFox extension in the Mozilla browser which increase the search performance of the Firefox and looking for same in Google Chrome. So if you have knowledge about How to get FastestFox extension in Google Chrome? then let me know the same.

Re: How to get FastestFox extension in Google Chrome?

"FastestChrome" is the extension of the Google Chrome which is developed to give the same performance as the FastestFox extension of the Firefox gives in the Mozilla Firefox browser and i think you are looking for same. So download the same and it will increase the speed of the browsing in the Google Chrome. Thats all i have to say about the same.

Save time by speeding up repetitive tasks. Get auto-loading of next page, improved searching, and more. Enhance your productivity! FastestFox, one of the most popular Firefox extensions is now available for Chrome!. See the previews to the right, it should be self-explanatory and also shows you relevant results from other search engines automatically. To know more visit Google Chrome.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

As per the Google Chrome browser there is no need to use the extension like this which will increase the browsing speed of the Google Chrome as it is self built with the fast browsing and known as the fastest browser it self in competition with other browser like Firefox, Safari and Opera. So i will suggest you not to use the extension like this.

This is really working add on the Google Chrome that increase the search efficiency of the browser. When you select the text then only clicking on the search engine will make the search for the keyword which you have selected. Also if you need to convert the text URL into the link then this extension will perform the same for you automatically. So enjoy worming with this add on.

Search more conveniently: select text then click on a search engine to search
    * Automatically turns text URLs into links
    * Endless Pages automatically loads the next page when you reach the end
    * Adds related articles to Wikipedia

To download the extension of the Google Chrome browser all you need to do is to go to the Google Chrome homepage and make internal search for the same keyword of that extension you want to download and after it display, just a click on the install button will add the same extension to your browser. So download the same for your browser.