Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 05-03-2010

Use of 3dcart for shopping

I am thinking to purchase the 3d shopping cart. Does anyone currently use it?I am concerned about URL and SEO as well as ease of set up for a novice.Can you help me to solve this confusion that should I purchase this or not.

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
Old 05-03-2010

Before use and purchase the 3dcart,you need to be confirmed about the compatibility and ease of use on different shopping sites can be done without any problem .

During selection of items or execution of the transaction can may be interrupted.so you need to check and make sure that is it compatible or not to visit those sites where it is being used currently.
Old 05-03-2010

You can use and purchase but Jackson2 said earlier that you need to be sure about this.

One of the friend of mine also has same query.Sometimes,according to the user comments for 3dcart,someone said good and some fare about this and confused because some one worried about the loading techniques of the cart.

The cart can take more time to load your requirements which can be causes through your connection related problem.The user who is running with low bandwidth of the internet can face with such type of problem.
Old 05-03-2010

Web Page Analyzer for sites

Web Page Analyzer

You can check the optimization of your web page using a provided tool.This topic is also creating a new thread.

You can use the tool given below -

Web Page Analyzer - free website optimization tool website speed test check website performance

Please,check my site loading time how much it is replying.It is capable to view the result according to the different countries loading time for the queried page.
Old 05-03-2010

Performance related issues

I completely agree that performance is very important matter for those users who are not using broadband. According to the last statistics about the usage of internet ,20% of USA Internet users do not have high speed Internet access.

I am also agree with the use of Web Page Analyzer as suggested by Trio. I am also one of the user to check the loading time of my highly visited pages for performance issues.

A laptop with a dial-up connection can also be a best way to do a real world test. before testing the site,you need to be sure about that cache memory of browser should be cleared.

TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Tags: , , ,