Thread: How to Play and record radio with your PC

How to Play and record radio with your PC

hi
    i am mca student.I daily used personal computer for my personal used.I have installed windows 7 operating system. Actually i want to know that how do i Play and record radio with my PC. So anyone please tell me that how do i Play and record radio with my PC ?

Re: How to Play and record radio with your PC

With broadband connections such as ADSL and dissemination of multimedia content in real time (streaming), it is possible to access from their computer to thousands of redio stations in French and foreign, inaccessible to a single receptor FM radio. The icing on the cake, Screamer Radio can also record the radio while recognizing the pieces broadcast. You can so you form a personal library in MP3 format and listen as many times as you want your favorite music and favorite shows saved on your computer.

Screamer Radio is in the form of a ZIP archive that you need to decompress. Go on the sheet of Screamer Radio software library in PC Tips. After that Click the Download for free. then Click the Download for free. Once the download is complete, click Open. The archive Screamer radio is opened. Click the command Extract all files. The Extraction Wizard opens compressed files . Click the Next button. Click the Browse button and select a folder where to copy files Screamer Radio . Note that you can create a new folder by clicking Create a new folder then Click OK. Finally finish and The folder containing the files Screamer Radio is open. Click the right mouse button on the file Screamer.exe then choose Send To, Office (shortcut).
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

Screamer Radio reference more than 4000 radio stations where the majority of French radio. The choice is one you prefer. there are some tips which are given below

1 Pull down the Presets menu.
    2 You can access different classifications: by gender, by region, language or networks. Pull down the menu eg By Region, AJ Europe, France.
    3 A new pane appears. It contains the radio stations available in French alphabetical order.
    4 Click on one of them: listening begins within seconds.
    5 To quickly find your favorite radio stations, you can add to your favorites. Click on the favorites menu and then click Add to Favorites.
    6 Pull down the Favorites menu simply click on one of your favorite radio to listen.

According to the radio station selected, Screamer Radio does not display the same information. Generally, the station name and address of the website are displayed. When the radio station permits, song title and artist are completed. Two VU meters show you the sound levels. You can at anytime stop playing the audio stream by clicking the Stop button. and after that finally click to the play option.