Thread: Download flash games in Firefox easily

Download flash games in Firefox easily

Hi, I need help of your for one query that i am facing right now. I need to download flash games as well as flash video easily in Mozilla Firefox but don't know about the same. So if you help me for finding the solution of "Download flash games in Firefox easily" then it will be easier for me to achieve the same. A help may be appreciated. Thanks in advance

Re: Download flash games in Firefox easily

"Download Flash and Video" is the extension of the Firefox which will help you to get rid of the problem that you are facing with the Mozilla Firefox browser. The extension are developed to work with downloading of the flash and video easily from the browsers. So if you like the description and need to download it the go to the Mozilla Corporation site and download it from there only.

Download Flash and videos with a single click - the only download tool that is a video downloader and a flash downloader mix together. You can download any flash file on the web plus Flash games on Facebook or any other web site of Flash games. Compatible with DownThemAll and NoScript. The downloader is great for users who like to visit YouTube and download videos, or like to play Flash games on the internet and download them later.

This extension will let you download flash from any of the website supporting the same. This add on is added to the Firefox browser's statusbar from where you can activate the download. When you need to download any thing just click on the statusbar icon of the "Download Flash and Video" and it will download the same to your computer.

I have been looking for something like this only which will make the download of the Flash games easy. i have downloaded this and liked it most. This extension not only work with the download of the Flash games also work with the video download from the Youtube. When you are watching the Youtube video and liked to download the same then this will help you most for the download of full video from Youtube.

To download the Download Flash and Video extension of Mozilla Firefox then you have follow the detail that i have given below to work with the download of the "Download Flash and Video " install the Download status bar.
    • Start the Mozilla
    • Click on Tools Menu
    • Click on Add ons
    • Click on search and type "Download Flash and Video"
    • Click on Add to Firefox
    • Click on Install
    • Restart the Firefox