Thread: How to fade entire webpage and watch video clearly in Google Chrome browser?

How to fade entire webpage and watch video clearly in Google Chrome browser?

I almost watch online video and movies and i don't like the webpage flash that distract the mind for viewing the Video. So i am looking for How to fade entire webpage and watch video clearly in Google Chrome browser?. If there is nay thing which will blur the other part of the webpage and only focus on the Video part of the same. Thank you

Re: How to fade entire webpage and watch video clearly in Google Chrome browser?

There is an extension of the Google Chrome that will let you watch the focused video and off the light on other part of the Webpage and this add on is known as the "Turn Off the Lights" which do as its name suggested. It just off the light on the other part of the webpage and keep the focus only on the Video. So download and enjoy the same.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

Re: How to fade entire webpage and watch video clearly in Google Chrome browser?

The entire page will be fading to dark, so you can watch video as if you are in the cinema. For example, you can see videos from YouTube or other video sites. With one click on the lamp button, the page will be fading to dark. And click again, it return back as normal. To know more about the same visit the Google Chrome Homepage. That will help you to know about it.

After the installation of the same you will get the i con on the address bar of the browser. This icon will be activated only if it finds any site that is capable of using the same. The icon will make the focus of the on the video part only. Just click on the icon and the focus will concentrate only on the part of the video. To enable the light just click on the icon again and you are done.

This extension of the Google Chrome will expand the webpage with the viewing of the Video on the internet. if you need to give the theatrical view of the Video then all you have to is turn off the light and the press shortcut ket T from the keyboard and it will on the theater mode on the Webpage. It also show the gallery for the Google Images Search, Picasa, Analytics, iGoogle

To download the same you have to go through the detail that i am specifying to work with the same this would be help you to download and install the Turn Off the Lights.
    • Start the Browser
    • From the MenuBar go to the Tools Menu
    • And then to the Add on Menu item
    • After that click on the Browsed all add on
    • Now on the Extension page type Turn Off the Lights.
    • Click on Install
    • Thats it!!!!!