Thread: Need vertical tabs in Google Chrome

Need vertical tabs in Google Chrome

I was using the Mozilla Firefox and now i have swapped the same with the Google Chrome. I was using the Extension of the Firefox which display the tabs vertically so i Need vertical tabs in Google Chrome to. So is there any thing that work for the Google Chrome and display the tabs vertically in same. A help may be appreciated. Thanks in advance

Re: Need vertical tabs in Google Chrome

I think that your wait is over. Now you can get the Vertical tab in the Google Chrome which is possible with the extension of the same. The "vertical tabs" is the extension of the Google Chrome which display the open tabs in the browser. You can view and select the tabs and jump to any tab with the same. So do the same and work with the tab in Google chrome.

This is a simple and quick extension that work great with the viewing of the tabs vertically in the Google Chrome browser and let the user manage the lots of tab without scrolling to the end of the tab. This extension is added to the toolbar of the Google Chrome and when you click on icon of the same on the toolbar you will get the list of all the open tab in the browser which you can manage from there.

If you have added this to your browser then you are on the right way of managing the tab of the Google Chrome browser. This extension adds the search feature for the tab so that you can search any tab from this. Also can arrange or reposition the tab as per your preference. Just drag and drop will change the location of the Tab. Hope you like it and use it as per your need.

After the installation of the same extension you will come to know about the feature of the same. If you have installed the latest version of the same then you have more feature added to work with the tab. Like search option, keyboard activation, tab counter, pop up speed, Keyboard Control and many more that you will when you will use it.

If you would have gone through all the discussion about the vertical tab the i am sure that you need to add this to your browser. So i am expecting that you are not having the knowledge about the downloading extension of the Google Chrome so here i am giving you one link that will let you know how to install the extension in the Google Chrome browser.
    Extensions Installation In Google Chrome