Thread: What are Google cached and similar options displayed while searching a title on Google search engine?

What are Google cached and similar options displayed while searching a title on Google search engine?

I need to something about the Google search which i am unable to find. What are Google cached and similar options displayed while searching a title on Google search engine? Every time when i make a Google search i got the links but underneath that link i find the cached and similar link to which also display the webpage. So i am having curiosity to know about the same. Advice me about the same so that i can get knowledge about the same. Thanks in advance

Re: What are Google cached and similar options displayed while searching a title on Google search engine?

The Cached link in the Google search are the copy of the webpage using the cached version. The cache version is the same copy of the page which is used at the time of indexing of the Webpage. When the Google Spiders index the page at that they keep the cache version for user also. So that if you are not having the internet connection in between the work then you can use the cached link to see the content of the Webpage. I hope you will get it properly. Thanks
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

Re: What are Google cached and similar options displayed while searching a title on Google search engine?

The Google similar link show the another website link which are related to the same topic or content. If you click on the Similar link then you will be redirected to the search result of the similar website if any. Suppose you got the link as the www.techarena.in and click on the Similar then you will be redirected to the search result of technology related site which help you to find the list of the website having the same discussion.

Google Cache is a best trick for viewing the Webpage even if your internet connection goes down. Suppose you are visiting a site and it gives you the 404 error message then and need to view the webpage but unable to do so as there is no internet connectivity then you can use the cached link this will display the webpage content. Actually the cached version webpage is the copy of the webpage which are saved during indexing of the page. And the similar link do the same as the name suggested it respond to the Webpage with the similar search.

You can also say that the cache version are nothing but the snapshot of the Webpage that you wish to use and have kept by the Google. You can not make any changes in the page but you can still read the content from the website. And the similar link of Webpage will just display you the other link that are having the same content, topic are same keyword. So if you are interested to find about the webpage and related webpage then even if the net connection is not available then you can use this two links.

The Similar and cached are the two best feature of the Google search which is available to enhance with the better search result of the content that user search for even if the there are some error in opening the page. One side the cached display the webpage if the error occur and the Similar display the other option of the link for the same issue if error appear for opening the URL. I think now you have enough knowledge about the same.