Thread: What are Fox notes

What are Fox notes

I am using dell desktop running with windows vista also i am using Mozilla firefox for browsing purpose and i would like to know what are fox notes and for what they are used. I have heard a lot about fox notes but am unable to know for what they actually used for also tell me whether i can install it on my system.

Re: What are Fox notes

Fox Notes is a multi-tab note taking add-on for Mozill Firefox Browser that uses the integrated bookmarks system to store the notes. Therefor, a bookmarks synchronization add-on (e.g. Xmarks or Mozilla Weave) can be used to synchronize notes between computers. I hope that this helps.

Fox Notes is an add-on supported by the Mozilla Firefox browser. It is a very wonderful application which enables you to write quick notes from the browser windows. The best feature of the fox notes is that it does not get minimized when you click on the browser window so i would suggest you to install this application.

The Fox notes utility is supported by windows vista that is you can use this application on your system. First of all i would like to tell you that you should install the Mozilla Firefox browser on your system and then you can add the Fox notes application to the browser and use it. Also it is auto-saved at regular intervals

If you are using the Mozilla Firefox browser for browsing purpose then i would recommend you to use the Fox Notes add-on in order to write some quick notes from the browser windows as needed by you. You can try to install this application by simply downloading and installing this add-on on your browser.

Fox Notes is basically an add-on which is provided by the Mozilla Firefox for writing some points directly from the browser windows auto save is one of the best features supported by the fox notes so you don't have to bother about saving your notes every time when your system gets crashed. It is really a very good application.